Get a brighter, whiter smile with professional teeth whitening in Orlando!
Teeth naturally come in different shades of white and ivory. But often the white teeth we had when we were younger start to yellow due to aging as well as lifestyle choices.
Professional teeth whitening can give your smile back its youthful appearance.
We offer both in-office and at-home teeth bleaching so you can whiten your teeth at your convenience in the comfort of your own home. Unlike over-the-counter options, our at-home kits are custom-made, so they are designed to provide more consistent, more dramatic results,
Call Hillcrest Dental to find out how safe, effective tooth bleaching can boost your smile—and your self-confidence!
At-Home Teeth Bleaching in Orlando from Hillcrest Dental
Get a professional teeth whitening system to use at home from Hillcrest Dental. It offers the efficacy of professional products with the convenience of doing it when and where you want.
Peroxide bleaching in custom-filled trays is the fastest and most painless method known for teeth whitening. Results will depend on the length of time you wear the custom trays each day and the number of weeks you continue treatment. Some patients report good outcomes after just a few days of wearing the trays; others need treatment for a minimum of two weeks before they start to see results.
In-Office Teeth Whitening Services in Orlando
We also provide in-office teeth whitening treatment. With the Zoom! System, we can dramatically whiten your smile in one single visit. It’s a quick and effective way to transform your smile in a day.
For the best results, it’s crucial that you follow these instructions:
- Brush and floss your teeth about an hour or two before bedtime. Rinse thoroughly.
- Place the custom-filled tray firmly over your teeth, spitting out any excess gel or foam.
- Leave the tray in place for two to eight hours.
- Remove the tray, wiping it out to remove any excess gel.
- Repeat step 2, this time leaving in the tray for one hour. Remove the tray again, wiping out the gel, and reload the tray.
- Put the tray back over your teeth and wear it for another hour.
- Anytime you remove the tray for longer than 15 minutes, place new bleaching gel in it before you use it again. Re-apply the bleaching gel for about seven days in a row.
Visit Our Teeth Whitening Dentist in Orlando
Teeth whitening treatment is one of the easiest ways to improve how your smile looks without extensive procedures. Hillcrest Dental is here to help you get a radiant smile with our in-office and at-home professional teeth whitening services.
Why wait any longer to start working on your perfect smile?
Schedule an appointment with our teeth whitening dentist today!