Boost your smile and your confidence with dental veneers in Orlando.
Most of us were not born with a perfectly even white smile, but with modern cosmetic dentistry, you can still have one. At Hillcrest Dental, Dr. David Akkara loves helping patients improve their smiles and their confidence. Having a great smile not only boosts one’s self-confidence, but it can also improve your social and professional life.
Dental veneers can address several dental issues in only a few dental visits. If your teeth have gaps or chips, if they are misaligned or crooked, you can have smile perfection with natural-looking composite or porcelain veneers.
Schedule your consultation today!
What are Veneer Teeth?
Veneers are ultra-thin shell-like covers that are placed over the front of the teeth that show when you smile. They have a translucency and shine that is similar to your natural teeth, so no one will know you have veneers.
Because veneers fit over the fronts of your teeth, they are great for masking a multitude of dental issues. Veneers can cover up:
- Teeth that are discolored but resistant to teeth bleaching
- Lengthen teeth that are too short
- Teeth that are damaged and have cracks or chips
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Teeth that are uneven or crooked
- Veneers can also be used to reshape teeth, so they blend in better with the rest of your smile.
How Does the Veneer Teeth Process Work?
Going through the veneers process only takes a couple of dental appointments. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule your consultation at Hillcrest Dental. We will conduct a thorough dental exam to see if veneers are a good fit for your smile.
- Next, your teeth will need to be prepared to receive the veneers. The dentist removes a small amount of enamel from your teeth to ensure that the veneers bond completely. This will give you a natural-looking result that does not make your teeth look thick or bulky.
- After your veneers have been custom crafted in the lab, you will return to our office so Dr. Akkara can place them.
- Before permanently cementing them into place, he will make sure they feel comfortable and that you can bite down normally. We want your veneers to look good—and work well!
We also offer same-day veneers in some cases! Inquire about our composite veneers to learn more about this option.
Are Composite or Porcelain Veneers Right for Me?
We offer two of the leading veneer options in Orlando, composite and porcelain veneers. Here are some differences to keep in mind when considering the different veneer materials:
- Noninvasive because no healthy tooth enamel needs to be removed before treatment
- You will need no anesthetic for the procedure
- We can usually complete the procedure in just one visit to the dentist
- They provide excellent aesthetics
- Composite veneers are less expensive than porcelain veneers
- Maintenance is easy
- They last for a good number of years with proper care
Our dental team works closely with you to help you determine if composite or porcelain veneers are best for your smile!
Get Your Dream Smile with Veneers in Orlando
Everyone deserves a lovely smile, and we’re here to help you get one. If you’re struggling with cracked, chipped, uneven, or misshapen teeth, consider veneers. Book your consultation with Hillcrest Dental for dental veneers in Orlando!